Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Submissions should be complete with clearly identified standard sections used to report original research, free of annotations or highlights, and include all numbered and labeled components.
- Figures, charts, tables, schemes, and equations should be embedded in the text near the point of relevance.
- Please submit two versions of your manuscript file: A blinded version with all author information removed, including the author list, author affiliations, and any funding, conflict of interest, or contributorship statements uploaded as the manuscript file An unblinded version with all author information included, uploaded as supporting information for review
- Both versions of the manuscript file should be one-column double-spaced DOCX files.
- References should follow APA style.
- Author names and affiliations on the manuscript must match what is entered into the Achieve Journal online submission form.
- Permissions for the use of previously published material (e.g., long extracts and reproductions of figures) should be included. Many permission forms can be obtained through RightsLink or by writing directly to the Copyright/Permissions department of the original publisher.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.